Worried about who is visiting your computer system without your consent?
Our new HackerTracker System (DHTS) helps you to identify who is accessing your computer system from the Internet, and/or from your own Intranet. It informs you in programmable intervals of time about all incoming connections made by other users residing anywhere in the outside world, and any unauthorized access coming from your own intranet.
You will be able to know which ports are being used in your system together with the corresponding application claiming those specific ports. That way, you can trace when and how is your system being compromised. A full report on each connection will be offered for historical and legal purposes in case you decide to track down and bring to court any hacker.
HackerTracker from ehosting.space is specially designed for desktops or servers, it works as regular “desktop application” or as a “TSR” application, (TSR = Terminate and Stay Resident). It obtains, (in user definable intervals of time), all possible information on every connection made by your computer system with the outside world or your own intranet.
Our HackerTracker provides you with all possible pieces of information obtained on each connection:
- It informs you about all the NICs installed and activated on your computer system.
- It informs you (every second, or at user specified intervals of time) about who is visiting your computer system.
- It gives you a detailed report as to the date, time, IP addresses and ports being used by each visitor, and the domain names to which any visitor belongs to.
- If additional information is available, it will also inform you about the originating country where the connection was initiated.
- It alerts you about the ports being exposed by your computer system. This is a very valuable piece of information as most people have no idea as to what ports are opened, uncontrolled, or without any defense whatsoever in their computer systems.
With our HackerTraker System, you can track down anyone visiting your computer system, whether each visit was with or without your consent or permission.
If the information obtained by the HackerTraker System is incomplete for any reason, you can use the data obtained by the HackerTraker System in any other online service to obtain more information about any intruder, … just use any external tool or resource utility available in the Internet to find out more about each particular IP reported.
Your computere system already counts with several software tools that you would need to be familiar with to take full advantage of the reports provided by the HackerTracker. Your will learn more about them by using this system regularly. Ex: tracert.exe, nslookup.exe, netstat.exe, ping.exe, ipconfig.exe, etc.
Operating Systems Compatibility List:
- • Windows 8
- • Windows 7
- • Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86)
- • Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions
- • Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- • Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- • Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- • Windows XP Service Pack 3
- • Windows XP Service Pack 2
- • Windows XP Service Pack 1
- • Windows XP
- • Windows 2000 Servers y Workstations
To order you own copy of the HackerTracker System, just visit: